Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

Ivanova and Talia

     Well, I have recently become a huge fan of Babylon 5, and recently, I found that both Ivanova and Talia have nude photos on the interstellar galactic wire service.
     It is implied that they have a lesbian relationship, so as far as I know, here are photos of each woman, and Babylon 5 fans can rejoice.




Ivanova:  I've been waiting for you, Talia.



Talia:  I've been waiting for you, too, Ivanova, my lovely, dear Ivanova.



Ivanova:  My body is waiting for you, Talia.



Talia:  I want your hands on me, Ivanova.



Ivanova:  I dressed up just for you, Talia.



Talia:  I put my uniform back on, Ivanova, so you could take it off again.



Ivanova:  Me, too.  But I want your hands underneath this shirt.



Talia:  I am nude again, Ivanova.  I am walking towards you, because I want your mouth on me.
Ivanova:  Not a problem, Talia.  Spread 'em, and let me get down to your business.  I've been wanting to see what has been going on under those knee-length skirts of yours for some time.  Turn around and let me see your ass.... I want to write the alphabet with my tongue on you.
Talia:  That is sweet, Ivanova.  Write a novel on me.
Ivanova:  I will at least write a couple of poems, and maybe an essay, and I'm going to take my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment