Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 5, 2011

Bollocks

     Even though I can never make money on this blog ever, since it is set for 18 & over, I am completely fascinated by this blog, by the hits I get, by writing on it, and monitoring what happens.
     The fact that this blog does get hits, because it does have some adult material, pretty much proves that people want that stuff, and seek out that kind of material.
     It's not me that is missing out, adsense can keep the two lousy bucks that I would have made on this blog, the point is that they are missing out on potential advertising dollars, just because of some stupid policy. 
     It's not my problem.
     People like to see the word 'fuck' in print, for whatever reason. 
     It's funny, and it might be the great equalizing word of the English language, lol.
     Not everyone cares about god, but they do care about 'fucking', that much is true.

     God, I can't believe all the bollocks in the world.
     Just how it is.
     Well, I love that I have this blog, that it can remain to be a creative outlet, that I can swear as much as I want, and that I can post pictures of naked chicks.
      I have naked pictures of Denise Crosby that I want to put up.
      I mentioned them to my Star Trek goon friend, I should have known...he had already seen them long ago.  Star Trek people are always keen about any nude shots of Star Trek actresses, lol.

      Anyway, I am pretty sure that my mother was really, really conservative.  As in, 'seriously conservative' without consciously over-thinking it.  It is just how she was, how she was raised, and therefore, that is how things were and are, and deviance from that accepted view of the world was 'standard'.
     She was a forgiving person, so I'm glad for that,..but maybe she had other things she was thinking about, and didn't even care might be an accurate assessment.

     Anyway, my point is that I am on the web, and I am against conservatism, which just seems pretty stupid to me.  That philosophy of life is for horses with blinders on.  You shut out half the world so you can see this stupid, ideal world which just isn't reality.
     They fucking talk about god.
     The whole world and the whole fucking universe and everything in it is fucking god, and in order to know god, you have to know everything here, dummies, as much as you can.

     Fuck, people are so goddamn stupid sometimes.  I should know, I'm stupid all the time.

     Anyway, see?  I love this blog, I can really get my raw anger out, and it is great.  I don't have to restrain myself.
     It just doesn't work with me if I censor myself. 
     Eventually, all that pent-up frustration has to come out somehow, like the guy venting his frustration when his password didn't work on WoW anymore....'FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!'
     It's funny, but I can feel that pain with computer frustration.
     So many people can relate.

     They don't even want you to say the word 'fuck' on standard blogs.  We don't want anybody getting offended, namely advertisers who don't want to be associated with naughty material.
     "Fuck it," I say.

     God, I just can't stand all the fucking goddamn bullshit in this world sometimes, it makes me fucking sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment