Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Drunken Triple Cash Day

     Fuck.  I was so pissed at my oldest brother last night wasting my time in the gmail chat box.  Okay, he has ADD.  But that doesn't mean he has to be a dick.
     My other brother has ADD and he isn't a dick to me.  He is a relatively nice person.
     I'm just tired of the excuses he has.
     The greatest comedy of all, I guess, is him telling me that he was this 'writer person' and basically, he can't write.  His mind is too much of a jumbled mess.  That is sad.  It makes me feel bad for him.  I don't know what else to do, or how to feel.  I've been through this for so long with him.  I don't know what to do, for I can't help him.  A doctor will only give him medication.  The rest he has to do on his own.  He just can't or won't do that.  So, it's not really my problem as long as he is two states away in fucking Utah.

     My evening started with three beers at Cafe Prague.  Staropramen is one fine, excellent, hell of a beer.  It is the real deal.  It is damn good. 
     Well, I got drunk off those beers, and insulted some University of Utah people going into the cafe, specifically telling this guy who looked like an elf to roll down his pants.  I didn't tell him that it looked really gay, but it did.  I made a big issue about it, and made him feel self-conscious about it.
     I guess I deserved missing out on my Triple Station Cash day just for being a bastard.  It was a lot of fun, though.
     Drunk, I made my way to Specs.  I started out with a Rainer, and I started to draw pictures of people.  It is a good routine.  I just give people drawings for free, expecting nothing in return.  It is really true.  I don't try to hustle people.  I just want to make them happy.  Then, they buy me drinks anyway just because they want to.  It is really cool.  Some of the drawings are better than others.  Not always easy to draw when you are drunk.
     One woman had cancer, and it made her happy that I drew her picture.  Her friend was happy about that.  She was dressed like a Santa chick, he had an elf outfit on.  I drew them.  They bought me a drink, they were so stoked.  I found out even though she was going to die, she still had no interest in a fling before death.  I guess she would rather die than be in the same bed as me....hahahaha.  I can't stand it.  It is so funny.
     So that happened, and I did leave with plenty of time to spare, to make it home by midnight to pump in the sc codes into Clone Wars.
     The absolute first thing I did was to take out the cards and put them in the area where I put my bills in front of the monitor.  I was sure not to lose them.
     But then, I was so drunk, that I didn't realize that I had done that, and I thought that I had lost the cards, or that they were stolen.  I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.  All of my other stuff was there, but where were the goddamn cards?  I had no fucking idea.
     I started to panic, and I started to cry.  I rushed over and took my Monty Python dvds over to Marco.  I woke him up, and I was talking to him to try and jar my memory of what the fuck happened to my cards.  I watched minute by minute tick by, it was so painful.  I was so desperate.
     "Where did they go?" I cried.
     It was not a pretty sight. 
     I hope I wasn't too much of a pain to Marco...I'll have to explain it to him later.

     I pumped in the codes, and the game decided not to work.
     "FUCK!"

     So then I went outside to the Guatamalan food stand, and bought a piece of chicken with rice and beans.  It was so damn good.
     At least I felt better.
     I was still on a roll.

    Then out of all the stupid times in the world, my oldest brother John decides to have a fucking argument with me.
    He can't write, and it pisses me off how he writes, so I was trying to fix that right then and there.  Basically, he is such a lazy sod that he fucking doesn't use the shift key.  And when he does use it, he types in all caps as if he is shouting.  It is never standard English, unless I force him to use it.  He doesn't understand why it is important.  Things just don't mean the same, depending on how you type.  It is hard enough to convey meaning as it is without lazy English fucking things up even more.
    So, he just doesn't get it, and he insisted on arguing with me.
    I was typing better drunk than he was sober, and that is sad.
    So, we chatted for an hour and a half, and it was a complete fucking waste of time, and it all amounted to nothing.
    He wants to write scripts, but I don't think he can ever write anything good that has any meaning to it.
    He has a background in acting a little bit.
    I guess the real John is the fake one.
    I used to think the real John would just show up one day, but I am still waiting.
    I guess he has had this ADD thing his whole life, but that is no excuse.
    Anyway, I ended up getting pissed at him.  I'm still mad at him, and really frustrated, which results in the same shit with him for 44 years now, which is the span of my whole life.

     So, then I went outside and found some woman in a knee length denim skirt, and I let her crash for four hours in my place.  She was a waste of time, but I was happy to have a body near me.  I didn't even touch her.  She had no interest when I showed up naked in bed.
     "What?  You are naked?  You are going to sleep that way?  You sleep in the nude here?"
     "Yeah, what's the big deal?"
     So I went to sleep.
     I have learned just to show up naked in bed.  The woman has to decide yes or no right there.
     She decided 'no' so there was absolutely no point in having her around.
     I was glad to see her go.
     Like I said, she had no interest in me, and thought only of herself.  She was typical.  I wasn't too impressed.
     Funny, there were still some used condoms on the chair from the last woman. 
     Maybe she saw them, and she was repulsed by me, I don't know. 
     I forgot about those things there...haha.
     I hope she had a good rest, because that is the last time she is coming over. 
     At least she didn't steal anything, that was nice of her.
    
     I looked and found a playlist with the music of 'The Doors' so I listened to them for the rest of the night, just laying naked next to her, with my dick kind of against her knees.  She didn't even reach for it once, and that sucked.

     So that was that, and now I'm at the cafe with not too much of a hang-over, so I'm lucky.

     What a night, huh?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment