Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three 18 and over photos





     I got this photo off of wikipedia from the 'erotic massage' entry.  So, you see, people did have hand jobs in the 17th century after all.
This is my own variation on a recent magazine cover.  I drew in the boobs.
 This is the only blog I have which is set to 18 and over, because any depiction of the nude breasts is considered wrong in this American Society, mostly.
   It is just how it is.  I don't make the laws, but I sure as hell have to obey them.  I don't want them to send me away, you know.
This picture I got from a youtube video that I photographed off the screen.  Even though it is to make some kind of a point, I can't really put this on facebook or on youtube.  I guess the person on youtube got away with it since it was only featured in the video for less than half of a second, but I have a tendency not to miss things like this, haha.
It is a pretty poignant photo about consumerism.
Europeans seem to tolerate the body more than Americans do, for some reason.  Maybe they are more cultured in certain aspects.
The only place I can show this photo is on this 18 and over blog.
  
          I am glad I have this blog so I can post things like this.  There is no other place that I have to post stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment