Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey

     See?  Without this blog, I can't even talk about the blowjob I got last night.  Thank god I have an 18 and over blog.
     When I was in high school, in Bountiful High, the Mormons were giving and receiving blowjobs.  So, there goes their fucking purity out the window.
     I was so disgusted living with Mormons and what they did, that I didn't want to be a Mormon anymore, because I found out it was all bullshit anyhow, so fuck it.

     Anyway, I got pretty hammered last night.

     I am in recovery mode still.

     Maybe I ought to get some lunch or something.

     In any case, it was a good time last night.  I had fun.

     I drank several Rainiers.  That stuff will fuck you up fast.  It has a very high alcoholic content.

     All of our freedoms are being stripped away.  I have seen freedoms erode for over ten years now.  It ain't no joke, it is absolutely serious.  This is why I do this blog, even though I don't get paid for it.  It is Freedom of Speech.  They try and take my incentive away by not advertising on 'adult' blogs.  Well, dummies, all of the buying power is with adults, duh.  Adsense is so fucking stupid, and their ads are shit, anyhow.  Adsense should stand up for freedom of speech more.  I mean, so what if there is a picture of a naked beaver with an ad for 'CrabsAway' right next to it?  You see?  That is why I think adsense is fucking stupid.  You can advertise for anything, it doesn't matter.  A picture of a woman's sweet bare ass?  Put a fucking ad for toilet paper right there, who cares?

     By the way, 'Death at a Funeral' ( 2007 ) is a really great movie.  Go watch it.

     Also, fuck the mormons.

No comments:

Post a Comment