Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Chatterbox Cafe

     Today, I was sitting outside at my favorite table, just minding my own business as usual.
     Eventually, I would have an overweight woman from Texas who used to drink and smoke for twenty-five years talking to some black guy from Germany she hadn't seen for twenty years chatterboxing on the right of me.  On the left was a young black boy and girl smoking pot and talking.
     I had chatterbox in stereo.
     I seem to be a magnet for people to talk, or to use cell phones right in front of me.  I ignore people for the most part, unless it is a hot girl walking by.  I sit there silent, writing and drawing, in my own world, just enjoying myself.  I think that makes people nervous because I am self-contained.  Most people need others around 24-7 to validate them.

     I don't know.

     Anyway, the lady from Texas eventually stood up and looked me right in the eyes, and looked at what I was writing.  Her face kind of had that Janis Joplin look.

     So I had a good time.  A parade of about twenty girls walked by, that was my favorite part of the morning.  Also, there was a young mission girl with bangs, who looked like she was a young gothic Pat Benetar kind of girl with big brown eyes, and a hoodie.  She was cute.

     There is a type of girl that fits into my 'Mission Girl' concept.  Young and cute, with a fashionable sense, but interesting in a gutter punk kind of a way, sometimes.  I like those kind of girls.  They are somewhat similar to 'Suicide Girls', I suppose.  Basically, young, hot, and tattooed, with fucked up hair, facial jewelry, and all that shit. 
     Then eventually, they turn 28 or something, and they don't look all that young and cute anymore, and their ass has gotten bigger, so they have to change or modify their wardrobe a little, especially if they want to make more money at their job.

     Well, it was another night of Magic The Gathering with Mr. Anonymous.  The Finn did not show up.  Mr. Anonymous played his 'Brutal Giants' deck, and I played my 'Nightmare UnderWorld Dreams' deck.  It was a vicious series of battles. 
     I lost for the night, and that sucked.  Final score was 8-5.

     I don't know when my art show is.  Could be any day.

     I have to pay rent.  I have to get painting.   I have to do chores.  I have class later tonight. 
    
     All I want to do is eat and sleep.  However, I have to decorate my jedi living quarters in Clone Wars Adventures, work on videos, and do some stuff.

     I got some writing and drawing done at the cafe, but I could do without the chatterboxing.  Hard to hear myself think when people are blabbing away near me. 
     To me, they usually don't seem to be talking about anything, basically just filling up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment