Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wow, I've been blogging for hours.

     I had plans to play EverQuest and Clone Wars Adventures, too.  I guess there is still time to play those.

     Well, I paid my rent today, that is all that matters.  I paid other bills, too.  I feel good that stuff is taken care of for the meantime, just so I don't have to think about it much.

     I need a job, or employment, or something.  I have an art show coming up, so I've been getting ready for that, which is why I haven't spent much time looking for work.  Being an artist is my job.  That is what I do.  That is what I love.  so fuck it.

     If you find this blog, and want to see my videos, I'm davidlovins67 on youtube.  Give me some hits if you want, even if you don't watch.  I don't care if you watch them or not, up to you.  Nothing I can do about it anyway.
  
     So, the bands stop at 10 p.m. because of the noise ordinance.  Then I can hear myself think again. 
     It was tedious tonight, with songs that will never get them anywhere.

     They might as well film themselves, and get some hits on youtube while they are at it.  It is how the world works now.  No one knows or cares about you if they can't see or hear you.  Actually, I can see and hear them, and I don't care.  Their music is awful.  No real musician would think this band is good.  Not even fake musicians would think they are good.  They think they are good enough to keep perpetuating their 'music', but it is at my expense.  I have to hear them.  I hear them better than they hear themselves, otherwise, they would get better.

     They can't see the forest through the trees, and they can't see the outhouse through all the shit, because it is every where.

     Even though I use 'Wow' in order to 'exclaim', it also refers to 'World of Warcraft' which is a good keyword on the web.  I don't care if 'WoW' players come to this blog entry and are let down.  I've never played 'WoW' and I don't care.

     I doubt if real humans read my blog, besides a few people here and there.  As far as I can tell, most of my hits on this blog are from me, or from 'bots'.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment