Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Cafe Experience was ruined today.

     Some person at the cafe I go to every day watches everything I do, so it is hard to write and draw with someone looking at you all the time.
     I don't care if someone is a transvestite with tattoos on his face.  That doesn't bother me in the least.  It's the loud audible voice that carries through the cafe when he talks, because it is above conversation level.  His voice is very nasal, so that is annoying, but then it is the constant looking at me to see if I am noticing him.  I could care less, I just want to be left alone and do my thing.

     Then there was this guy at the YMCA yesterday.  I'm just standing there in a towel, shaving.  A fully nude man walks up to the sink, slamming down his shaving cream can on the counter, so I look over, he has tattoos on his chest, his schlong is hanging out, and this guy needs some attention.
     The problem is, it is the YMCA, and I'm just trying to give myself a goddamn shave.  Plenty of gay bath houses in the city.
     I don't care if a guy is gay or not, it is none of my business.  I just don't need a naked guy standing right next to me.

     The YMCA men's locker room is...well, uh...lots of men seem to like to prance around nude.  One guy walked out of the steam room with his towel balled up over his dick, holding the towel there, the rest of him exposed, with his ass hanging out.
     Then there was this over-weight guy checking to see what guys were going in and out of the shower.  There is a lot of that going on.

     Old, out of shape men should maybe wrap themselves in a towel when walking around the locker room?

     One old man bent over to get a drink of water in the nude.  That is a great opportunity to use a towel.  No one wants to see that.

     Then I'm just standing there taking a shower, and there are plenty of showers available, and the guy has to pick the one directly across from me, so then I move to another shower where he can't see me, and I certainly don't want to look at him.

     People have a little too much fun at their 'Nudist Camp Locker Room'.  I just go in there, shower, change, and get the hell out.  I have heard men talking about 'paying $300 to see Madonna in concert', what kind of salad dressing goes good on salad, and other things that makes me want to hear some bros talking about football, and I usually hate sports talk, too, which is the other end of the spectrum.

     Every day I go to the YMCA, there is usually some fucked up thing.  I was in the steam room, and out of the blue, some guy starts moaning...haha...."Nice sound effects," I said. 
     "Thanks," he replied.

     I have seen a guy walking out of the steam room half-mast barely covering his dick with a towel.

     I did hear a story of a guy masturbating in the steam room, with other guys watching, but that guy was kicked out of the YMCA.

     So, it is not always a comfortable experience to change my clothes at the Y.  Too many eyes, whereas, I don't care to see naked men, unless I was making a 'David Hockney' kind of painting.
     I wouldn't care sitting in there to draw, but the lighting is bad.  Too bright.  Plus, I'd rather be in the women's locker room drawing and sketching.  The women would leave me alone in there, because they don't care about me anyhow, haha.

     I don't know if anyone from the Y will ever read this.  I don't care if they do or not.  It's just my experience of going there.  It is neither good or bad.  It's just San Francisco, is all.  I just kind of feel that the men's locker room is a peep show for some people.  That ain't exactly right.  There are other places for that.

     I'm into the 'Mind Your Own Business' thing.

     Yet, I sit there at the cafe, and draw people. If I feel they are annoyed by it, I don't do it.  Some people like it.
    I draw women as they walk up and down the street.  They don't like being stared at for the most part, but I'm just trying to draw, which doesn't hurt anybody. 
     I do take pictures once in a while if the woman is stunningly beautiful, or if there is something about her.  Sometimes I take pictures so that I can draw them later.

     So, anyway, I don't know what to think about this blog entry, I'm just being honest.  Some of the things that happen bother me later, so I write about things to externalize my thoughts, and then I don't have to think about them anymore.

     No one reads my blog, so this entry probably won't be discovered for some time, and whether it is today or ten years from now, it won't matter.

     At least people have stopped talking on their goddamn cell phones in the locker room, that was annoying.

     I'm pretty sure people have probably filmed in there secretly, which is just wrong, probably jacking it to what they filmed...haha.

     I can pretty much tell that there are men in there who really want some action to happen in the locker room, but restrain themselves, because they don't want their membership revoked.    You can see it on their yearning faces, but that isn't any of my business, nor is it my problem, as long as they mind their own goddamn business.

No comments:

Post a Comment