Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Flood

     Maybe you clicked on this blog entry because of some flood that happened, or you were looking to find something to do with 'Noah's Ark'.
    
     All I am thinking about is a flood of blog entries that I can unleash upon the web.  I can do this shit all day long, no problem.  Hell, if all I have to do is write blog entries to make some money, I'll do it.  Google Adsense doesn't really pay well is the problem, but maybe if I can get enough hits, something may happen.  I might as well try.  I have nothing to lose.

     I started my second youtube channel one year ago just to see what would happen.  Starting from scratch, I've made over 500 videos for that channel, and have generated over 42,000 hits so far.  So maybe I can do that with this blog, but this time it is for money.

     As long as I mentioned Noah, it is pretty hard to imagine that he successfully captured two of every species, and put them all on one boat.  Two elephants would take up a lot of space.  Two hippos.  Rhinos, lions, giraffes, wildebeests, tigers, panthers, raccoons, zebras, monkeys, apes, buffalo, pigs, sheep, cows, lizards, salamanders, frogs, kangaroos, porcupines...well, how did he get creatures that were indigenous to certain lands?  There is a flaw in the story somewhere, is all I'm saying.  Well, it is just a story.  He'd have to have a lot of food, too, that would last a long time.  Also, he would need a lot of fresh water.  World wide floods don't go away in a day.  Then Noah had his wife, and kids, and their spouses.  They would need a lot of hay for those animals.  What about medical supplies?  They would need blankets.  Someone would have to clean all the shit in the cages.

     Oh yeah, I forgot about horses.  They take up a lot of space.  They need to run around every day, or else they get sick.  Same with dogs.  Cats.  Where did Noah put the alligators, crocodiles, and snakes?
     Maybe he had a terrarium for the turtles.
    
     You ever been to a zoo or a farm?  Those places smell like shit.  Noah's Ark must have smelled like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment