Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I like my blog.

     I like my blog just fine.  I don't think it will ever be popular, that is not my intent anyhow.  I'm more interested in doing some creative writing, and having fun.

     By the way, I am 'Dirk Wampaflash' on Clone Wars Adventures.  If you are reading this blog, and you are under 18, go away. 

     When I was in junior high, there was a lot of swearing in the hallways.  90% of the school population was L.D.S.  So, they would swear at school for five days straight, and then go to church on Sunday.  It kind of made me rethink my position about religion.

     I would get ex-communicated from the Mormon church, but I'm too lazy to fill out the paper work.  If you are Mormon, and can take care of that for me, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

     There is a series of videos on youtube called '...and I'm a Mormon'.  The people talk about their lives, and communicate they are living their lives just like normal people, and then they add in that they are Mormon, as an added, fun-filled fact.
     I still have to make my video called...'...I'm an Ex-Mormon, and I Am Happy.'  The Mormons would always tell me that people in the church were happier than people outside the church.  Since I left the church, I've never been happier, so I don't know what to say.
  
     I'm surprised the leaders of the church just don't say, "Okay, the gig is up.  The whole religion was, well, kind of invented...uh...it was made-up.  We made it all up..'
     Too much money involved for them to do that.  Do the math.  Eight or nine million members, each in theory giving 10% of their income...uh...that is a lot of money.  That amounts to around 1 million full incomes when it reaches 10 million members.  You do the math, I'm too lazy.

     All I can figure out is Jesus Christ was pretty cool, but I don't know if he showed up in the sky over South America like the Mormons say he did.  Sounds like that is made-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment