Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wow, I can turn my blog into a book for $14.95.

     Isn't that nice?  I'd need one hell of editor, though.
     No one reads this blog, so why should anyone read the book?  No one reads anymore anyhow.  Well, they do read, at least the smart people do.  They don't get all sucked into those nasty electronic portable devices that consume their lives.  Yes, they do.

     The last time I checked, one book based on a blog made it onto The New York Times bestseller list, I don't know which one it was.

      I don't know anything about 'Shit My Dad Says'.

     Now that I've shown how stupid I am, maybe I should just go get some coffee.

     Here is an obligatory picture just to fill up space....
 





     The picture of the ice cream cone makes me think that if Artie Lang saw this picture, he would really start thinking about having some ice cream.    

No comments:

Post a Comment