Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am a loser, and I missed my yoga class, and I'm sitting here smoking cigarettes.

  It happens.

     I slept well, though.  I needed some sleep, but right now, I need some coffee.

     I like Norm McDonald, I like his voice, and he is funny.

     I just saw some clips from 'Dirty Work' with the young and fat Artie Lang.  Don Rickles was great as a manager, insulting the baby gorilla.

     I guess I could do something about getting a job, or I could just sit out another month, and wait for baseball season to start.

     I am supposed to do two sun salutations on days that I don't have yoga.  Maybe I should try it, so I won't be such a loser.
 
     The sight of Artie Lang's fat, lard ass pressed against a car window was funny, but it was like seeing ....I can't come up with anything that matches the fascination and simultaneous repulsion.  The people in line waiting for the movie were just like people in L.A., too cool to say anything.  But they were just extras in the movie, maybe getting paid $5 an hour.  They have to pay people more if they get any lines of dialogue, so it is important not to have people talk to save on budget costs.  More orders of swordfish for the executive producers can then be had.

     I gotta get some coffee, or do something.





     Here is a picture of Artie Lang when he was a baby.  Even then, he was out on the prowl looking for heroin, and betting on The Yankees.    

No comments:

Post a Comment