Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kids and Children Control The World

     No they don't, but a lot of people say they are politically doing things for kids and children.

     I heard recently that parents wanted to ensure that the world would be a safe and good place for them to live in when they grew up, with as many resources as possible.

     I was a kid in 1973, and they were saying the same thing, and the world I inherited is a pretty fucked up one, with people still arguing over the same exact shit.

     Just to prove that I was a kid in 1973, I still remember Rodney Allen Rippie, and "I want to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony, I want to give the world a Coke, and keep them company."

     See?  It's all bullshit.

     My father was all pissed off at Nixon and that 'Jane Fonda' woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment