Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I guess if you put pictures on your blog, that can help you to make money on your blog.





     Pictures can come up up in searches, too
     Some church was using this graphic, so I changed the text.  The original text was 'My Perfect Life'.  What a bunch of horseshit.  I was handed this stupid flyer on Market St. in San Francisco.
     One of the things I learned from my German class is that the 'okay' sign in Germany means 'fuck you'.




     Okay, so here is my 'Evil Dead Barbie' art piece from ten years ago.  Let's see if this will come up in searches over time.  'Barbie' is an oft used buzz or key word for sure.     
     It is a strange world where it doesn't matter what you say as long as you use the proper key words to get hits.
     Bush, Clinton, Obama, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iran, terrorist, lottery, gasoline, naked, nude...there are some more key words that I am sure people type into Google.
   



     I did this image based on a photo.  Black and white images are good for legibility.     It also allows me to use the key words of tits and boobs, which I am sure are high on internet searches.




     Here is Gilbert Gottfried and a bunny having lunch.  I love Gilbert on The Howard Stern Show.      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment