Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Gothic Horror Cafe

     I just remembered my ideas for 'The Gothic Horror Cafe'.  I wish I had the original pen and ink drawing I did for that in my illustration class.  It is long gone.  I don't even know if I have a reproduction of it anywhere.  It was on a double-thick illustration board, with lots of detailed drawings around the borders, and a 'gothic horror' menu, with lots of 'ghoulish dishes'.
     My grandmother didn't like this design much, but I liked it.  Grandmothers get pretty conservative about some things anyhow.  So do mothers, come to think about it.
     Once a woman has a child, it just seems to me that she becomes, "Super Mother Woman".  That might be a good cartoon character for me to draw up sometime.

     I wouldn't mind owning in real life 'The Gothic Horror Cafe'.  It is a business that would probably fail, but it would be cool.  I could just put all my fucked up artwork in there.  I would still need a back room to show art that didn't have to show things associated with 'gothic horror', though. 
    Most of art has nothing to do with 'gothic horror', anyhow.

     Hmmm...I will have to think more about this theme.  Draw up some new designs or something, and put photos up on this blog. 
     The problem is I am lazy to co-ordinate everything.

     I was just trying to make a new website on wix, just screwing around.  I know it is easy to do, but at the same time, to make a good website takes hours to get sucked into it, and do all the details.

     This blog works fine for my purposes.
   
     I don't know what a website would do to help me, when this works just fine, and is so easy.
 
     Write some text, put up a photo, no big deal.  Publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment