Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball

     Desi Arnaz used to get a lot of tail while married to Lucille Ball.  That is pretty well documented.  I can imagine Ricky dropping those baggy slacks he used to wear, and unfurl out his Cuban cock, haha, as some Hollywood starlet got lipstick all over it.
     I don't think Lucy was too happy about it, but she had her cigarettes that she chain-smoked.
 
     Desi and Lucy did love each other no matter what, and that was cool.  Lucy was the last person to talk to Desi before he died.
 
     Lucille Ball did model nude while she was young, with long blonde hair draped over her entire body.  She looked hot.  I don't know if it was a wig or not.  Lucy was a very attractive young woman.  She couldn't sing, though.

     William Frawley and Vivian Vance didn't get along too well.  Vivian used to go to therapy a lot, during the run of 'I Love Lucy'.
     The network executives made it part of the contract that Ethel had to be ten pounds heavier than Lucy.

     It was hard to watch 'My Three Sons' and have William Frawley on the show.  'Hey, that's Fred!'  That was the beginning of my thoughts concerning alternate universes in television land. 


     So Desi Arnaz was one of the great womanizers of The Twentieth Century.

     Just so you know, both Groucho and Harpo stated that of the three, Chico got the most tail.

     I don't know if The Three Stooges got laid a lot.  They sure did have lots of beautiful starlets in their films, though.

     I used a typewriter for twenty years, and I still have my manual typewriter near my computer desk.  Typing on the computer is a lot easier to produce a lot of words.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment