Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dead Time

    The last two hours, I've just been sleeping, listening to Howard Stern, and I can't really do much of anything.  It was a hard yoga class, and sometimes that wipes me out.  Plus, I paid my rent, and some other bills, took myself out to lunch, and I just don't feel like doing much of anything.  It happens sometimes.  I can't make art all the time.
     I thought I was going to turn on an online game, and paint, and do stuff around the studio, but instead I am just sitting here. 
     I got all kinds of ideas, though.
     There was a beautiful girl in class today, with a muscular back, and biceps.  She was stunning.  I wanted to whip out my drawing pad, and draw her.  She had a nice butt, too.
     Well, I'm going to the store.  That will get my legs moving.
     Plus, I got to escape this band playing next door to me for a minute.  The bass player sucks.  I don't know how the rest of the band tolerates such bad playing, but they aren't very good, either.  I've heard 14 year olds do better than this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment