Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

"It's All a Bunch of Shit"

     Again, the first title that came to mind as I sat down to do this blog.  I guess shit is the theme today, as it was a subject on facebook.
     My friend and I were talking about shit.  It was funny.
     I downloaded the update for 'Lord of the Rings Online', and got some xp with my character Daktharr.
     I played some Clone Wars Adventures, but I haven't been able to make it through all ten levels of 'Crisis Ziro' yet on hard difficulty.  I keep fucking up on level 7,8, or 9.  I think I made it to level 10 once, but couldn't finish it.  If you die, you have to start from level 1.
     I also have not been able to finish all fifteen levels on 'Mine Buster' on Clone Wars Adventures on the hard difficulty.  It pisses me off, so I keep trying and trying.  Someday, I'll get it.

     I watched some Buster Crabbe in 'Flash Gordon Conquers The Universe' from 1936 last night.  Buster did good in that role.  I've never been able to watch his Buck Rogers, because he wears the same belt as he did in 'Flash Gordon' and that kind of ruins the believability factor.
     I watched a lot of those Flash Gordon serials growing up.  They are still somewhat watchable.  Buster gives a good performance as does the guy who played Ming The Merciless.  Some of the delivery of lines from actors aren't that good, and the writing is 'challenged'.  The sets are good, as are the costumes.
     George Lucas pretty much invented 'Star Wars' when he couldn't get the film rights for 'Flash Gordon' so he just came up with his own thing, which was a lot better.  Only so much you can do with The Planet Mongo.
     I've seen 'Flesh Gordon'.  That was pretty good.  It has some clay animation and a naked girl in the spaceship, which is always fine with me.
     There hasn't been too many films about naked girls getting rescued from claymation monsters.  Hollywood is going to have to step it up.

     A remake of 'Flesh Gordon'....haha.  CGI and in 3-D.

     Well, I guess I should go to yoga.  My life is falling apart, and I don't have any job offers, so I have to do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment