Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Who in hell reads blogs? I don't."

     I don't spend time looking at blogs to look at.  The ones I've seen are journals that apply to the writer's friends and families that no one else can relate to with pictures of their kids.  That's useful to them.  I'll have to look again eventually to see if anybody out there is doing anything good with blogs.
     I like the blog as an art form.
     At this point, people will watch my video on youtube before they read one of my badly written blog entries.
   
     I just read the Blogger content policy.  Sounds fair to me.  I can work with that.

     I slept in again this morning.  I've been having trouble in the mornings getting going with things.  Once the cold season happens in San Francisco, bed seems to be a great place to be since it is a kind of cold that just goes through you bones.

     I don't have to go to jury service today.  My number did not come up.

     Kevin Smith?  Who's that?  Oh yeah, he's the guy that did Clerks.   He's pretty fat and chubby.
 
     I guess I'll need a lot more hits on this blog if I am to make a nickel.  For all my work on this blog in the last week, I think I earned three cents.  I guess I need to find someone who will pay me, but then again, I need to be doing work that is worth paying for.  It is a two-edged sword.

     I missed yoga yesterday, and I did not do my homework of two sun salutations.  No room in here, and I was busy doing stuff.
     I have forty-three minutes to get ready for today's class.

     I missed my coffee shop session today.  Ooops.  That's where all of my ideas come from.

     EverQuest?  I'm getting into it again.  It is a good game.  Lots to do, and it is challenging.  I've been playing my halfling druid.

     What a stupid blog entry, but I'm just waking up.  That is no excuse.

     I pretty much don't care what goes on in the world.  I'm just trying to get my own shit together.  That is a big job.

     I suffered through another long band practice last night.  They are getting better, but they need a new lead singer who can convince people that he can sing.  I'm not convinced.





     Here is a drawing I am working on.

     I need some coffee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment