Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I guess I'll try and write a blog a day OR Peanut Butter and Jelly Cracker Sandwiches

     I always liked the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons.  Their episodes had two titles.  As a kid watching that show, I was just trying to figure out what the hell was going on with the story.  Broken up into two short stories an episode, what actually happens in the narrative is hard to put together.  I have Season 1 on dvd, but still need the other episodes.  I have the general idea, but maybe it is time to see what Wikipedia has on the subject.
     The Rocky and Bullwinkle movie was a piece of shit.  The first two minutes was good, where it was just an animated cartoon, except more thickly drawn to try and be fashionable with the hip-hop kids.  I didn't like that too much, but it turned out that it was better than the rest of the movie.  All I can say is, "What were they thinking?"
     Disney bought up 'Rocky and Bullwinkle', so that explains a lot about how a time-honored cartoon can be completely fucked up by a corporation who has their own agenda, instead of just making a simple, goddamn cartoon.  They put Backstreet Boys music in a Rocky and Bullwinkle movie.  Fuck them.

     Anyway, I bought some crackers, chunky peanut butter, grape jelly,  and a pair of socks at the dollar store.  I now have something fun to eat, and my feet will be in clean socks.  Not a bad thing for a rainy Saturday here in San Francisco.

     It does look like this blog is starting to get some hits, so I'll try and write an entry a day.  Some days I write four or five, depends on what is on my mind.
     Sometimes I want to blog, but I get entangled in these online games which are so much fun, and then the blog has to wait.  No big deal on the blog, I don't think anyone is anxiously awaiting the next installment.

     I like that I can put naked ladies on this blog and no one says a goddamn thing.  That is a nice freedom to have, so if I feel like doing it, I can do it.  I hate being restricted.

     In my family, even though everyone is adult, they prefer PG-13, which gets a little limited for me.

     It is a strange thing in this world, that most stuff has to be suitable for a thirteen year old.  Who decided that?  It's a carry-over from The Victorian Age, and Christian Revivalism.

     For the record, I like Christ and his teachings.  I like what Christ actually said and did.  The two-thousand years of religion in his name I'm not too crazy about, except when those religions help people.

     I did invent The Great Monkey God 'Ok-Ok'.  He is the one that lit the fuse that caused the explosion of The Big Bang, and by which The Universe was created, so that we may occupy a single, solitary planet on the edge of a galaxy in the midst of a billion other galaxies.
     I will have to storyboard this out, or make a comic book page of it.
     Then I will make the youtube video of it.

     For those that don't know, my youtube channel is DavidLovins67.  My old channel is KirkIndySoloSpock, but that channel is retired. 
     Between the two channels, I have over 900 videos on youtube.  A couple of my videos are great, and are watched.  Most are okay, nothing special.  Some really suck.  Just how it goes.

     I've been playing Clone Wars Adventures today with my character Dirk Wampaflash.  I was trying to master 'Ziro Crisis', I think it is called.  I spent over an hour trying to get through all ten levels on hard difficulty.  Great fun, it is a jumping game.  There is a nice rhythm you can get into with it.  I like it.

     One of the things I was thinking about is I don't have a woman on my ass to tell me when I can or can't play video games.  This pleases me a lot.
     Given the choice between a wife and kids or playing video games and being happy, I'll take the video games.  I've already experienced what it is to have crying kids in the house all the time, since my parents popped out eight kids.
     I've had enough crying to last me a life time, and too many of those have been my own, so fuck it.

     Anyway, I guess I'll get back to 'Lord of The Rings Online', a beautiful game.

     I like to solo a lot, because then I can paint, and just do my thing in Middle Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment