Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I Made A Penny Off Of This Blog Today" and Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, and Julia Roberts

     I will try not to spend it all in one place.
     I am starting to understand how the blog mechanism works.  A lot of entries, with a variety of words that will end up in searches.  It doesn't really matter what you say. 
     I don't even know if humans read this blog at all.  I think bots do.

     I figure I might as well mention Jennifer Aniston because she is a beautiful woman, and the mere mention of her name might bring this blog entry a lot of hits.
     Same goes for Angelina Jolie, who has a nice set of lips on her face.
     From a guy's perspective, the way a woman's lips are formed may mean box office gold, because men imagine how it would be if certain celebrity lips were placed on a certain part of their anatomy. 
     Same goes for Julia Roberts.   She is the Queen of All Mouths.  I was never all that attracted to her, but I can see why people like her.  Her large mouth can take it.  At least, that is the illusion created.

     Sorry to pop the bubble of why some actresses become rich and famous.  A lot of it is due to the fact that people want to fuck them and have sex with them.  It is always a plus that they can act.
     Jennifer Aniston's career started to take off after she dyed her hair blond.  That is a good tip for aspiring actresses.  Get your eyebrows done, too.

     Meryl Streep can act, but never did any nude scenes that I know of.  In 'The Deer Hunter', she had all that long, blonde beautiful hair, so she had a thing going.

     Celebrity Culture is strange in The United States of America.  It is as if there are two kinds of humans now.  Celebrity and Non-Celebrity.

     Sometimes the news reports that celebrities have feelings, too.  How nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment