Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello, China

     There are a lot more Chinese people then there are corrupt Chinese Government officials operating a corrupt government, which basically screws The People over.

      It looks like China needs their version of Ghandi to liberate the people and make them free.

      Trust me, I'm not too happy about the way things are in The United States of America, but it must be a living hell in China to be told where to live and where to work, and to have only one kid, and only one dog.

     I don't know what the world is going to do about The Population Problem.

     Lots of unused farmland in The United States, it looks like to me. 

     I've heard that California could feed the world, if we could get the food to everybody.  That's the problem.  Driving around California, you see lots of unused land.  California is a great place to grow things.  A lot of good farmland is covered by concrete.

     I read once that Compton, CA has some of the best farming soil in The U.S.A., but of course, it is covered by concrete.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment